Thursday, August 18, 2011

EPattern Give-A-Way!!



To celebrate Handmade Art Fair's Autumn Open House, I will be giving away my Witchee Epattern to Three Lucky Winners on August 31, 2011 at 12:00noon CDT.  You will have three chances to win if you do the following; do one or do them all :)

#1 Submit your name and email address on my form.  (NOTE) This information is for this drawing only and will not be shared or retained after this drawing is over. You WILL NOT automatically be added to my mailing list by filling out my form. If you are interested in my work and want to be added to my mailing list, please use the mailing list form here on my blog or website.

#2 Post on your blog or website about my blog epattern give-a-way.

#3 Post on your blog or website about Handmade Art Fair's Open House; adding the HAF banner (that you can snatch over on the right) would be nice also, but not necessary.

Sign Up Deadline was August 31, 2011 at 12:00noon Central Time
Thank you all for participating and adding to the fun!
~Edna~PlumThicket~