Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving and a SALE!

I have put the lids on my paints, the cover on my sewing machine, closed the door to my studio to hide the mess and put one of those yellow *crime scene* tapes over the door.  I am off to the kitchen to prepare goodies for Thanksgiving and take a couple of days off from creating.  I wish each of you a most blessed and peaceful THANKSGIVING.  We have so much to be thankful for!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE!
25% OFF of everything, including finished dolls, only in my PlumThicket Prims ETSY shop.  Sale starts at 6am until 6pm on Friday, November 25, 2011.  You will need to use code BLACKFRIDAY2011 at checkout in order to get your discount.  All epatterns will be shipped by me to your email address within 24 hours.   See you there...  http://plumthicketprims.etsy.com/