Monday, August 20, 2012

Studio-Nest Makeover Project


I am tired of spending most of my time looking for stuff.  Enough is enough!  So, even with an injured leg, I am starting on my Studio-Nest makeover.  I am going to start in this corner.  I've got to start somewhere and this is as good a place as any.

Here's my check list.  This should take me about six months!!

√  Move every thing out of this corner
√  Clean the windows and blinds
√  Cut quarter round for baseboards.
√  Caulk around door and molding in corner
√  Paint quarter round molding and nail in place
√ Take every thing off of desk
√  Move the desk
√  Paint desk
√  Bring in a filing cabinet from closet
√  Paint filing cabinet
√  Move everything off of tredle sewing machine table
√  Move tredle sewing machine table
Set up video equipment for recording doll tutorials
Set up TV, DVD, VCR, VHS

I love my Stanley Miter Saw!