Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Old Dolls - New Epattern Released


I finally have a new epattern out for this year.  My vision to simplify in 2013 has not worked out as I had planned and it seems I have taken on another bigger project than the one I let go of last year.  Things will get better as I learn to organize my time to try to accomplish most of the things on my *to do* list.

About My New EPattern:  This is my simple style version of Old Dolls...distressed from being handed down through the years and lovingly cherished, stained character marks from everyday life; maybe from a leaky roof, or being stored away in trunks for traveling cross country. Clothes have been misplaced over the years and their hair is sparse from being combed again and again.  I wonder where these dolls have been and what stories they would tell if they could talk...

Pattern for 14-1/2" tall skinny doll, her dress and unders.  Easy step by step sewing and painting instructions.

13 pages -  12 pictures
file size: 1.78mb

You can find all information about where to purchase my
epatterns on my pattern page on my website.

Free Online Dollmaking Videos
 
Thank you so much for your interest in my designs.  Enjoy the season what ever it is in your part of the country.  I'm itching to dig in the dirt in my flowerbeds!  Creating is good for the soul whether it's making something good to eat in the kitchen, working on a craft or making flowerbeds weed free.

Until next time...
~Edna~