marquee

A big Texas WELCOME! Thank you for taking the time to visit...

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The good Lord is still in control...


For several months the good Lord has been speaking to me in a wee small voice to give up several things I love.  So softly in fact, I wasn't really sure it was Him, so I resisted.  Well, it was Him!  He grew tired of waiting, so He took care of it for me.  All of my FaceBook obligations suddenly ended along with a long time friendship.   I am happy to report, there is real life after the juvenile atmosphere of FaceBook. It's time to move forward.

1 comment:

  1. I can relate Edna. Have had the same thing lately. I had been playing an online game and can get addicting. Little thoughts in my head. "You know you need to give it up." Its a harmless game Lord. "Takes up too much of time that you can spend on other things" I do other things. "Cora?" Yes Lord. Silence. Ok Lord.

    ReplyDelete