marquee

A big Texas WELCOME! Thank you for taking the time to visit...

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mother Nature...



The weather has warmed nicely for February here in our part of East Texas.  I walked out this morning to pull a few weeds that had sprouted in our cobblestone walkway.  It felt good to be out and about again after being snuggled in all winter.

As I stepped back up on the porch, I noticed my garden tool laying under the porch swing, right where I had left it last year....now with a wasp nest attached.  I collect wasp nests for my autumn designs so I was extra thrilled with this find.  It was also a reminder from Mother Nature that is has been far too long since I worked in my sweet flower beds.  I'm hoping this year will be different.  The healing in my shoulder and arm are coming along nicely...thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment