Thursday, April 23, 2015

April already...and almost gone!

I don't know about you, but this year seems to be flying by...and I don't seem to be getting much accomplished!  We have had rain almost daily for months and we seem to have settled in to a "cozy in and wait until the weather is better mode".

I am working on some handmade Christmas gifts and I did finally manage to get our old buffet repainted, but every thing else has been put on the back burner for one reason or another.  Spring fever is as good an excuse as any.

Here is our buffet before...

...and here is the after including new bird knobs.

I have no idea how old this sweet piece is.  My Mother inherited it from her mother in law in the mid 1950's.  They don't make sturdy furniture any more like the old antiques.

Between decluttering, organizing, redoing and rearranging, believe it or not, new design ideas are spinning in my head.  Finding time to get them out of my head and into reality is another matter but coming in the near future hopefully.

Until next time...blessings to you.
~E~