Monday, March 7, 2016

Does any one read blogs any more?...

Sorry I have been so lax about posting on this blog although I have posted on my At Home With Edna blog this year.  It seems everyone is using social media (and acting like junior high school kids I might add) now days instead of visiting blogs.  I still love visiting blogs but I find they are not updated very often either so I guess I'm not the only one that is behind.

Trying to get us decluttered and organized has become my new hobby but I have had some fun on eBay this year.  One of my listings was this Momma Duck and her babies which was the first in my *Adapted Beyond Recognition Series*.  This was my version of a Raven's Haven pattern and it was reduced with written permission from Stacey Mead.  This is sold and was a finished product and not a pattern.  It was fun to do.  More creating is on the horizon as time permits so stay tuned.  Until next time...   ~E~