Saturday, February 16, 2019

Back In My Comfort Zone...



Year before last I decided to get rid of my old big desk because the drawers would not close properly along with a long list of other reasons it should go. I was downsizing and thought I could use a sweet table that Poppa had made me out of a sewing machine base as my worktable. That big desk held a lot of supplies so I distributed them among the other storage places in my studio/nest. After the desk was gone I had to look in several places to gather supplies so it became a scavenger hunt just to work on a simple project. It did not take me long to realize I had made a big mistake by getting rid of that old desk. For my birthday last November, my nephew gave me a desk that he was wanting to get rid of. Can you believe, it was exactly like my old desk except the top did not have a ledge to support my clamp on lights and video equipment! Needless to say, I was beyond tickled!!! Concrete blocks solved the problem for my clamp on equipment plus it gave my cubby holes for supplies. It feels good to have my *comfort zone* back in creating order!