Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Getting back on track...

Recent illness has caused havoc in our household and our schedules but we are recovering daily and trying to get our lives back to normal as much as possible.  We still have a long way to go, but we are getting there with help from Above!

Some time ago I was privileged to sign up for an online Libelle doll class with the always creative Sherry Goshon over on DollStreet.  Her style encompasses several techniques and since it involved a DragonFly, I just had see what was going on.  She did not disappoint.  I am back in my studio on a limited basis and excited to be creating again.  Here is a work in progress (WIP) on my DragonFly and I hope to have more pictures soon along with maybe... a couple of new epatterns.



The next step is sanding and refining and then on to the other fun parts...painting and embellishing!  Don't we have fun?