Saturday, July 13, 2013

One more time...

2013 was my year to simplify. I did remove myself from some situations but I must admit that I got sidetracked, again, the first part of the year. Now I'm back on track and I am spending this summer and probably the rest of this year working on our home. It feels good to be dedicated to home again instead of the endless doll designs and related activities that were running around in my head. I'm beginning to enjoy puttering in the kitchen again and even the yard and weed duty is more enjoyable now.

Recently I repaired my poor comfy chair that our Sassy Alice had chewed up three times. Once it was repaired, our new Miss Beebs decided to call my chair her own. Needless to say, the repair job was very tempting to her scratching nesting habit. Today, I *patched* my chair one more time. If this does not work, a new recliner is in order...but I oh so love my comfy chair...