marquee

A big Texas WELCOME! Thank you for taking the time to visit...

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Project: Bible Stool Makeover

I have a tiny stool that sits by my comfy chair and holds my Bible and a small Jesus Calling book by Sarah Young.  The stool got a makeover!  The bird graphic is from The Graphics Fairy.  I did a heat transfer (thanks to my new Clover Mini Iron), enhanced it with a permanent marker and aged with Ralph Lauren Glaze.





I write in my Bible, mark in my Bible; highlight things that speak to my heart and dog ear pages.  Is your Bible being used, or is it gathering dust?


2 comments:

  1. I love how the stool turned out Edna!!! It's such fun to repurpose items, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl. Yes, I'm having fun. So much more still needs doing after neglecting our sweet home for so long! ~E~

      Delete