Saturday, May 3, 2014

Where does the time go...

It's been a while since I posted.  The weather warmed and called me outside.  I have been deweeding my flowerbeds, getting rid of some plants, putting down weed barrier, top soil and mulch.  This time I am simplifying for real.  Those forty pound bags of top soil are not helping the torn ligament in my right arm, but I am on a mission!  I am also cleaning out and clearing out.  Our poor home has been neglected for many years while I was crafting and creating on a daily basis.  It's time for a change and long overdue.  Poppa (80) and me (72) are not getting any younger and we are finding it harder and harder to do things that we took for granted when we were younger.  Older age is not for the faint of heart.  Digging in the dirt is good for the soul and helps to put a lot of things in perspective.  Replacing the rat race with just BEING and ENJOYING is delightful.  I do find time for some needlework and Miss Beebs is a big help.